Host Arslan from Kazakhstan Aug. 9th - 24th
- Organization: Center for Cultural Interchange
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): August 9th - 25th
- Contact person: Annie Reifsnyder
- Phone: 847-212-7806
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cci-exchange.com/
Bring the world home from August 9th - 24th
Host a Mary Ryan Boys & Girls Club International Exchange Student.
We have 1 student still looking for a home! Who can you host for 17 days in August?
Arslan is a 16 year old boy from Kazahstan who likes going to the gym, listening to music, and reading and speaking in English.
All students will have a Milwaukee County bus pass and be at the Mary Ryan Boys & Girls Club from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The Boys & Girls Club is teaming up with the Center for Cultural Interchange -- an organization with over 20 years of exchange experience. CCI host families are flexible and open-minded, come in all sizes and represent the diversity of American culture. Our families are of varied economic, religious and racial backgrounds and include:
• Working parents • Empty-nesters • Couples without children • Single parents and singles
What would be expected of me and my family?
The health and safety of each student is our highest priority and so we ask our host families to abide by regulations of the U.S. Department of State and policies outlined by CCI and the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET), as well as, provide:
• Open communication, encouragement, patience and sound advice
• A separate bed, which can be in a shared room
• Three daily meals
• Local transportation (Students will have a bus pass).
• Treatment as a member of the family
Host families are also eligible to receive a modest tax deduction for hosting.