Invite a friend
2012 Relay for Life of Wauwatosa
No matter who you are, there's a place for you at Relay. Each dollar you raise will help save lives. How far will you go to make a difference in the fight against cancer?
Your reasons for walking in the Relay For Life are as unique and special as the story that motivates you. This is your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember people we have lost, but also to raise funds and awareness to help save lives. Because of your support, we are creating a world where cancer can't claim another year of anyone's life. You are helping create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!
- Overnight relay-style event
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a Relay, you’re not required to be there the entire time…but it’s so fun, you’ll probably find it hard to leave!
|Where||10200 W Watertown Plank Rd, Wauwatosa, WI 53226|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|