Invite a friend
A Big Piece of the Puzzle: Paying for Assisted Living
Have you considered assisted living for yourself or a loved one, but wondered about the cost? Are you interested in learning about the tax deductions available for assisted living?
This program will offer information on many different ways to pay for care, and will help you see that assisted living can be much more affordable than you might think. We'll help you to understand how assisted living differs from other types of long-term care. In addition to the following topics, there will be time for your questions.
How to pay for a Senior Community
* Private Pay
* Other funding options (life insurance, long-term care insurance)
* Government sources (Medicare, Medicaid, VA, Family Care)
* Bridging the gap: paying for care needs now when assets are not liquid.
Tax Deductions: An overlooked consideration
* Qualifying medical expenses
* Check list of potential deductions most often missed
* Long-term care medical expenses deductibility
A light supper will be provided and tours will be available.
RSVP to 414-476-8787.
More About Hart Park Square Senior Community
The Hart Park Square Retirement Community is an assisted living facility. The tenants say that the apartments are clean and well kept and that the sense of community here is strong and friendly. The staff says that they can provide care for seniors with a wide range of conditions, from those who are independent to those who need help due to dementia issues.
Other events here
- Downsizing: Tips to get you motivated Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- A Big Piece of the Puzzle: Paying for Assisted Living Thu, Jun 13, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm