Invite a friend
What is My House Really Worth?
What’s your house really worth today? Join us as Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Real Estate Specialist, helps us sort through the myths and realities of the real estate market. There is good news when you understand the facts. Allow us to help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values. What you learn may just give you the information you need to free yourself of indecision (should I sell or not??) and move forward in your life:
• The positive news on the real estate front
• What have we learned since the bubble of 2006?
• The pros and cons of riding it out
• How the market and, more importantly, how the buyers have changed
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will discuss various housing options available to seniors. She will give you the tools to make the best decision for your future.
She will discuss:
• What do I need to know about senior housing options?
• Can I afford to move? What is the real cost of staying in my home?
• How resources and partners can really help simplify the process. She will share some of these resources with you.
Limited Seating! Call 414-476-8787 to register
More About Hart Park Square Senior Community
The Hart Park Square Retirement Community is an assisted living facility. The tenants say that the apartments are clean and well kept and that the sense of community here is strong and friendly. The staff says that they can provide care for seniors with a wide range of conditions, from those who are independent to those who need help due to dementia issues.
Other events here
- Downsizing: Tips to get you motivated Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- A Big Piece of the Puzzle: Paying for Assisted Living Thu, Jun 13, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm