A fire at 949 Glenview Ave. was quickly extinguished by the Wauwatosa Fire Department early Tuesday morning.
The fire started in a two-story commercial building that currently is undergoing demolition work in preparation of a remodel, according to a news release from Assistant Fire Chief Jim Case. Contractors were using a cutting torch to remove the heating system when the paper-wrapped insulation caught on fire.
The damage was contained to 949 Glenview Ave., but a damage is undetermined at this time. No injuries were reported in the fire.