What’s your house really worth today? Join us as Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Real Estate Specialist, helps us sort through the myths and realities of the real estate market. There is good news when you understand the facts. Allow us to help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values. What you learn may just give you the information you need to free yourself of indecision (should I sell or not??) and move forward in your life:
• The positive news on the real estate front
• What have we learned since the bubble of 2006?
• The pros and cons of riding it out
• How the market and, more importantly, how the buyers have changed
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will discuss various housing options available to seniors. She will give you the tools to make the best decision for your future.
She will discuss:
• What do I need to know about senior housing options?
• Can I afford to move? What is the real cost of staying in my home?
• How resources and partners can really help simplify the process. She will share some of these resources with you.
Limited Seating! Call 414-476-8787 to register