Wauwatosa's Best Buy satisfies all your electronics and appliance needs. With merchandise ranging from DVDs to video games and cell phones, you're sure to find whatever your looking for there. Many of the store's products are also free to demo. The helpful staff is sure to assist you, and the Geek Squad computer troubleshooters and other tech support staff will ensure that you're happy well into ownership of whatever your purchase there.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Rerserved parking spaces, power doors and no stairs.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: DVDs, video games, computers, televisions, cellphones, stereos, home entertainment systems, software, cameras, video cameras
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Must return item within 45 days of purchase. Refund will be made in the form payment was made.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Computers and electronics brands: Sony, Apple, Panasonic, Sharp, HP, Dell
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting, Installation