The Cafe Hollander serves its signature waffels, mussels, frites in a paper cone and strong ales in a lively, European atmosphere decorated with lions, vintage bicycles and an assortment of beer glasses. It features two levels of tables as well as an outdoor seating area.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 8am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 8am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Level entrance
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food, drinks, alcohol.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.cafehollander.com/tosavillage/menus.php
- Specialties: Belgian ales, mussels, frites, and other Benelux cuisine.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Belgian
- Signature dishes: Frites in a paper cone; mussels.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The mussels.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 245
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual