Club Tap Cocktail Lounge is a neighborhood bar open 365 days a year. It opened in 1939 and is believed to be the oldest bar in Wauwatosa. There are 14 beers on tap including Fat Tire and Blue Moon, imports such as Bass and Guinness and hometown favorites like Lakefront's Riverwest Stein and High Life. Don't be afraid to use the free Wi-Fi or the laptop at the end of the bar to check your email. Stop by after work to have a drink at the bar or on the patio and take advantage of the daily specials or stop by on Wednesday for tacos.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 2am; Fri, 3pm - 2:30am; Sat, 10am - 2:30am; Sun, 10am - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Entry even with sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1939
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, spirits
- Parking: On-street: free
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Live music, Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox
- What's your specialty drink?: 14 types of beer on tap.
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew