Having recently moved from Harwood Avenue to its present 1510 Underwood Avenue location, Gracie's Boutique continues to offer its signature fashions. Owner Laura Buege is proud to offer many hard-to-find clothing brands at an affordable price point. The boutique's products also include jewelry, cards, bags, shoes and books.
- Hours: Mon, Sat, 10am - 4pm; Tue, Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Thu, noon - 8pm; Sun, 11:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is flat with no stairs.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Must be returned within 10 days of purchase for store credit. Sale items cannot be returned.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The rich history and variety of shops
- Clothing and accessories brands: Anama, Mac & Jac, Kerisma
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No