Hart Park is the only city-owned park in Wauwatosa and offers a wide variety of facilities and activities in addition to open spaces and athletic field for active and passive recreation. The park was recently expanded because of a flood management project and new features are being added, such as a new performance stage. The park features a football stadium with artificial turf, baseball and softball fields, and tennis courts. Hart Park is also home to the Muellner Building, which contains a senior center, public meeting rooms and a performance hall and an indoor ice rink that is home to the Wauwatosa Curling Club.
- Fax: 414-471-8421
- Hours: Facilities: Mon - Fri, 9am - 10pm; Open spaces: Daily, Dawn - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Hart Park is named for the founder of Wauwatosa, Charles Hart, who established a mill on the Menomonee River.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Muellner Building and athletic field reservations and rentals may be required for many activities.
- Restrictions: No fires, No pets