Founded in 1989, Hector's is a sports bar and grill. Grab a seat at the bar and enjoy cold beer, wine, cocktails and, of course, margaritas and tequila. Or you can relax at a table and enjoy authentic Mexican entrees and other foods with a southwestern flair. One of two area locations, this Hector's offers outdoor dining during the warmer months.
- Hours: Sun, Mon, 11am - 9pm; Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, soup, pizza, flautas, quesadillas, burritos, tostadas, chimichanga, mole, tamales, wings, nachos, guacamole, salsa, chips
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hectors.com/wauwatosa/menu_lunch.html
- Specialties: Grilled shrimp and avocado quesadilla, Cactus Beef Stew
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual