Hui's Cantonese & American Restaurant
414-475-5150 or 257-9800
Hui's Cantonese and American Restaurant is a small family owned and operated restaurant located on North Avenue at 88th Street. Its menu offers a variety of Cantonese and American dishes including soups, Cantonese specialties, egg foo young, fried rice, chop suey, and more. It is primarily a take-out and delivery restaurant but it also have a few tables for customers who want to eat in. Hui's is a convenient place to stop for West Siders or Wauwatosans looking for good Chinese food.
- Fax: 414-475-5260
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cantonese and American food.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dreats.com/restaurants/Wisconsin/Milwaukee/Huis-Canton…
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual