Mo's Irish Pub
Wauwatosa residents don't need to travel halfway around the world to experience the Emerald Isle. Mo's Irish Pub captures an authentic Irish flair at the large Bluemound facility. Boasting more than 50 tables, in five different rooms, including a separate banquet hall, Mo's is capable of accommodating large crowds. Expect a packed house for the area's largest St. Patrick's Day party. Visit Mo's any other time during the year and you may notice the St. Patrick's Day countdown clock, while you enjoy a frothy Guiness at one of its two large bars. On game days, patrons can watch the Packers or Brewers on any one of the 12 big-screen TVs.
- Fax: 414-774-8260
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - midnight (bar open until 2am); Fri, 11am - 1am (bar open until 2:30am); Sat, 11am - 1am (bar open until 2:30am).
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gift cards and Mo's Irish Pub merchandise.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mosirishpub.com/wauwatosa/dinner.html
- Specialties: Authentic Irish dishes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Irish
- Signature dishes: Mo's Reuben Quesadillas, Mo's Cookie, Mo's 4-Cheese Sauce & Chips, Mo's Burger
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Guinness BBQ Chicken & Shrimp Boxty
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs