Founded in 1960, Pizza Hut is known for serving up an extensive array of pizzas atop thin, stuffed or pan crusts. This Wauwatose branch has a menu that features new items such as pastas, cinnamon sticks and wings. Orders can be placed online, over the phone or in person.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available and the entrance is level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, wings, pzones, breadsticks, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks, Hershey chocolate dunkers, stuffed pizza rollers
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.pizzahut.com/pizza.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Pizza, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch