The PNC Bank is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking, residential mortgage banking, specialized services for corporations and government entities, wealth management and asset management. The Tosa Village PNC branch is located on 68th and State Street and offers a walk-up 24-hour ATM.
- Hours: Sun-Mon, closed; Tue-Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - Noon
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to sidewalk, handicapped parking spaces
- Founding Date: 1852
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: The combination of financial skills and customer focus allows us to make it easier for people to manage everyday banking tasks, as well as to meet their most important financial goals.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Public restrooms, Teller service