Family-owned and -operated since 1993, Ravenswood Auto Center was recently voted Milwaukee's Best Auto Repair Center of 2010 on the WISN 12 A-List. Business has grown mostly through word of mouth, and employees credit the A-List award to good, honest and fair business. Ravenswood Auto Center deals with both foreign and domestic cars. Customers who want to drop their car off after-hours may leave their keys in the drop box. If you are waiting at the shop while getting your tires rotated or your oil changed, grab a snack from the vending machine and watch TV comfortably.
- Fax: 414-258-2950
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1993
- What makes this community special?: "The people in the community look out for each other. Our customers are made up of neighbors and families."
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Products: Car batteries
- Associations/certifications: Air-conditioning repair; Better Business Bureau
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: "Perform basic maintenance on your vehicle -- rotate tires every 6,000 miles, get fluid changes and have your belts and hoses inspected every 80,000 miles."