Voted Milwaukee's best Italian restaurant in 2009, Ristorante Bartolotta is housed in a quaint beige brick building. Despite the restaurant's unassuming exterior, patrons can expect an upscale experience. It features a menu entirely in Italian, and diners can enjoy such dishes as Impepata di Cozze and Spaghetti all'Aragosta. In addition to its regular dining menu, the restaurant also features a seasonal chef menu. Due to its popularity, reservations are a must.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 9pm; Fri, 5:30pm - 10pm; Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salad, pasta, seafood, steak, chicken, appetizers, dessert, wine
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: bartolottaristorante.com/menu/
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Dressy