Royal Court Academy
The Royal Court Academy's Martial Arts programs are specifically designed to develop a student’s individual needs, promote excellence of character and change lives in a positive manner. Its teaching methods uniquely balance life skills training, leadership, wellness and personal protection in a safe and enjoyable martial arts environment. Royal Court Academy's Martial Arts is for children as young as four years old, and for both women and men. Within the academy's programs students learn self-defense, yoga, healthy breathing exercises, cardio kickboxing, weapons training, traditional and mixed martial arts and fitness, while having alot of fun. The Royal Court Academy is located on North Avenue at 67th Street.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 10pm; Sat, 8 - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entry even with sidewalk
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Call 414-302-5125 for information
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of classes/week: 20
- Number of instructors: 8
- Type: Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: We are an educational based Martial Arts academy specializing in the respect of every individual’s opinions and personal situations. We promote positive family values in an atmosphere where the whole family can enjoy Martial Arts.