St. Bernard of Clairvaux Parish of Wauwatosa
Drag box to select area
St. Bernard of Clairvaux Parish of Wauwatosa located on Harwood Avenue has been serving Catholics in Wauwatosa since 1911. The parish mission is to serve the Lord well as the sacrament of life is celebrated. The parish community is filled with hospitality and all are welcome to see what St. Bernard of Clairvaux Parish of Wauwatosa has to offer.
7474 Harwood Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Accessibility Details: parking, ramp
- Hours: Mass: Sat, 8pm; Sun, 8am, 10am
- Accessible: yes