Independently owned and operated for more than 25 years at this location, The Travel Gallery of Milwaukee is the destination for help picking out your next great adventure. The Travel Gallery books cruises, vacations, tours, resorts and sport packages for individuals and corporate functions. The world map inside their office is not for show either. The Travel Gallery books packages all around the globe. Enter the large brick office building at the entrance off of Bluemound next to the Travel Gallery sign and head to the second floor.
- Fax: 414-778-1240
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1986
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Parking: On-street: free
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Wi-Fi: None
- What makes this community special?: "The close-knit people."
- Number of agents: 3
- Regions covered: Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Local/regional, Mexico/Central America, Middle East, South America, South Pacific, U.S./North America
- Specialties: Cruises, One-day excursions, Tours, Treks, Vacations
- Services: Flights, Hotels/hostels, Vacation planning