The Wisconsin Heart Hospital - Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
This hospital is known for its excellent care and is nationally rated in the top 1 percent for patient satisfaction. The hospital features a full-service emergency department as well as a nurse practitioner program, both of which operate 24 hours a day. In 2009, the Wisconsin Heart Hospital received the Press Ganey Summit Award for inpatient and emergency department patient satisfaction. It offers an open visiting policy with no set hours, making it convenient for loved ones.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking for the handicapped and the entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology