Walgreens features a full-service pharmacy with a pick-up and drop-off drive-thru window. The store sells basic grocery items and snacks, beverages, greeting cards, household essentials, newspapers and magazines, tobacco products, flowers and toys. It also offers a full-service photo lab where customers can get their photos in an hour. There is also an ATM and RedBox DVD vending machine. Walgreens has a Take Care Clinic, which offers vaccines, physicals and screenings and also treats common ailments and minor injuries.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am -10pm. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm. Clinic: Mon - Fri: 8am - 7:30pm; Sat, Sun, 9:30am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The road is even with the entry and there are handicap parking spaces and automatic doors.
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Board-certified family nurse practitioners, board-certified pharmacists
- Accreditations/certifications: Board-certified family nurse practitioners, board-certified pharmacists
- Affiliations: Walgreens
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic,Full Liquor department,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No