Formally Wauwatosa Savings Bank, WaterStone Bank is clearly part of the community. Since 1921, its been proving both long- and short-term banking solutions to its costumers. WaterStone is a full-service bank, offering an array of investment and loan services. It also boasts a drive-up window and ATM.
- Hours: Bank: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed; Drive-thru: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat entrance, power doors and reserved parking.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service